Investment AB Kinnevik Year-End release 2011
Financial results for the fourth quarter
- The net asset value increased by 8.1% and amounted to SEK 61,839 m at the end of December, compared to SEK 57,189 m at the end of September. Net asset value per share increased from SEK 206.32 to SEK 223.10.
- Korsnäs' operating profit amounted to SEK 123 m (116) and the operating margin was 6.1% (5.8%). The result includes an insurance compensation of SEK 45 m for damages in earlier years.
- The Group's total revenue amounted to SEK 2,179 m (2,151).
- Net profit after tax, including changes in fair value of financial assets, amounted to SEK 5,136 m (445) corresponding to a profit of SEK 18.53 (1.60) per share.
- Change in fair value of unlisted holdings within Online amounted to SEK 1,650 m.
- Potential tax claim of SEK 700-800 m against the group, see further page 2.
Financial results for 2011
- The net asset value increased during the year by SEK 4,326 m, corresponding to 7.5%, to SEK 61,839 m at the end of 2011.
- Korsnäs' operating profit amounted to SEK 907 m (926) and the operating margin was 11.0% (11.3%).
- The Group's total revenue amounted to SEK 8,789 m (8,593).
- Net profit after tax, including changes in fair value of financial assets, amounted to SEK 6,555 m (13,622), corresponding to SEK 23.64 (49.08) per share.
- The Board proposes that the Annual General Meeting decide on a cash dividend of SEK 5.50 (4.50) per share.
Feb 15, 2012